Program Announcement for PDFB 2018 Retreat 24:
Challenging Assumptions: The Family's, Our Own.
We and our clients carry assumptions into our work together. Oftimes unspoken or unacknowledged, these assumptions can be useful cornerstones to begin a process of change. "Expressing emotions is helpful" and, "This is family. We should trust each other", typify what we and our clients carry into the room.
However, if we do not bring such assumptions to light, we can get bogged and lose our way. Creative problem-solving gets sidetracked. The work stalls.
Our meeting will address this dynamic. This is an opportunity to deepen and enliven conversations with each other about our work.
April 27 to April 29, 2018
Hotel Orrington, Evanston Illinois
The program committee:
- Andrew Hier AHier@cfeg.com
- Jeff Savlov firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sharon Dorsett email@example.com
- Lilli Friedland firstname.lastname@example.org
- Barry Graff email@example.com
- James Weiner dr.jweiner@Inheritingwisdom.com
- Paul Sessions firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gerry Donnellan (Chair) email@example.com
Please sign up for PDFB on LinkedIn. Enter “PDFB” in the LinkedIn search field. We will eventually discontinue use of the yahoo groups page.